Saturday 9 June 2012

First Time!

Welcome to my first blog! Two years ago my husband and I made the scary but liberating move half-way around the world, leaving everything behind and starting again from absolute scratch.

I had spent the last 12 years living in Switzerland living the ex-pat life. But our move to Australia was necessary to re-energise and take control of our lives once more.

Life before September 2008 was pretty idyllic; great job, great home, great friends and great prospects. Then the whole world collapsed with Lehman Brothers and the Global Financial Crisis started; and we began asking "What do we REALLY want from life?"

Four years later, we're getting there.

I started Bespoke Art in 2010 which is growing steadily. And now I'm expanding with My Bespoke Chair

And today I start writing about it all. I want to document how hard and how easy it is to "feel the fear and do it anyway." I may succeed or I may fail, but it's better than never knowing.


If you want to receive FREE design advice, special offers and news from me at My Bespoke Chair, SIGN UP here

No comments:

Post a Comment