Sunday 30 December 2012

Forget New Year's Resolutions

New Year's Resolutions are so last year!

This article from Venture Village is well worth reading. It will put your ideas of success and failure into perspective. (go with the weird fish analogy, it'll make sense)

Click to read this....



And it got me thinking. In Europe 2009, I was a stay-at-home mother and part-time artist. If a gypsy had foretold my life in 2012, I would have been impressed and slightly disbelieving:

  • running a bona-fide art and fabric design business in Australia.
  • created an online design-your-own chair website
  • featured in Vogue Living, Home Beautiful, House & Garden and other major press.
  • successfully grasping and utilising social media to cross-channel market My Bespoke Chair.

So this NYE I will sit back with a glass of bubbly and savour my achievements. Then I shall get back to self-flagellation, a huge To Do List and high expectations.


If you want to receive FREE design advice, special offers and news from me at My Bespoke Chair, SIGN UP here

No comments:

Post a Comment