Tuesday 9 October 2012

Sneak Peak

"The curtain is yet to swish and the door is yet to be flung open, but I simply can't keep these beauties to myself...."
To give customers a real feel of the product they will be designing, I have created a collection of sample chairs. And treated them to a magazine-style shoot.

These photos will be used for the site's gallery, media kits and social media such as Facebook and Pinterest. With the magnifying roll-over feature, customers will really get a feel for the quality and finish of the chairs. Buying a high-ticket item over the internet, such as bespoke furniture, requires trust and assurance that your money buys design, quality and finish equal or beyond that of a high-street store.






www.mybespokechair.com

If you want to receive FREE design advice, special offers and news from me at My Bespoke Chair, SIGN UP here

No comments:

Post a Comment