Wednesday 6 November 2013

My First Video

I have been learning about the power of YouTube and the leverage of video marketing in general.

Did you know that YouTube is the No2 search engine globally? From it's roots as an entertainment platform, it has grown into a serious research tool. If we want to know how to do something, or want to discover something or be entertained, video is an easy medium to digest. It's instant gratification and often being shown something is more powerful than reading about it.

So it's no surprise that people are using YouTube to get their message across. In addition, YouTube is now owned by Google, the No1 search engine globally. So they compliment each other; if you have a solid, consistent presence on one, it will help you rank better on the other.

That is why I published my first Welcome To My Bespoke Chair video. As an advocate for making your home truly yours, making your home tell the story of you, I wanted to share with you who I am, what I do and how I can help you. And you get to sneak a peak into my home (which we all find fascinating!)

Click on the link below and see you on the other side.....subscribe and get more tips, advice, info and sneak peaks.

Click here to view


Don't forget to visit My Bespoke Chair and sign up for my fortnightly newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment